TERMS & CONDITIONS
Raydiant Wellness LLC, is otherwise known as ‘Company’ in this document
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions,
2. The promotion starts on October 14, 2020 and finishes at close of business on
February 26, 2021 unless otherwise extended at Company’s sole discretion.
3. “ $65 Lifestyle Medicine Assessment Voucher ”- Sign up online during the
Promotional Period and contact Company to book an appointment. (“Promotional
Offer”). It includes an assessment. Any reports, treatments or other offerings are at the
sole discretion of the treating practitioner at the time of your appointment.
4. This “Promotional Offer” cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer and is
valid for Minnesota residents and new patients only .
5. The “Promotional Offer” cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative gift.
6. To be eligible to claim the “Promotional Offer” individuals must attend a preassessment
call or on-line intake as outlined below during the Promotional Period.
Claims – Entry
7. This promotion can be claimed on-site only.
8. All claims must be received before 5pm on the end date of this promotion as
mentioned in clause 2. Claims received after this date will NOT be eligible for claim
(there will be no exceptions made in this regard).
Promotional Offer Fulfilment
9. If your claim meets all of the Terms & Conditions you will receive the “Promotional
Offer” within 3 weeks. If you have not received it within this time, please contact
Company with the contact information provided at the bottom of this document.
10. This Promotion is open to all Minnesota residents.
11. Company collects personal information to promote Company products and also to
deliver promotional offers, gifts and prizes to participants. All entries received become
the property of the Promoter. Your information will not be sold or used for any other
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Company (including its
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not
limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized
access or third party interference; (c) any claim or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
13. Company reserves the right to extend, alter or conclude this Promotion at any time
should circumstances dictate. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion,
Company has the right to terminate their claim rights immediately. Should any disputes
arise, the decision of Company is final.
14. “The Promoter” is Raydiant Wellness LLC, 1027 7th Street NW, Suite 202,
Rochester, MN 55901.
15. For any queries or concerns please contact Company with the information at
the bottom of this document.
Any services mentioned are medical services and will be provided by an
appropriately qualified physician at Company
Any reference to the term Dr refers an MD.
No services provided are implied to be cures for any condition
and are provided in support of normal health, function, and or recovery.
Company Contact information:
Raydiant Wellness LLC